They were drinking tea when I arrived. (Ben vardığımda çay içiyorlardı.)
While we were having a picnic, it started to rain. (Piknik yaparken yağmur yağmaya başladı.)
Sally was working when Joe had the car accident. (Joe araba kazası geçirdiğinde Sally çalışıyordu.)
While John was sleeping last night, someone stole his car. (Dün gece John uyurken birisi arabasını çaldı.)
I was studying while he was making dinner.
(O yemeği hazırlarken ben ders çalışıyordum)
While Ellen was reading, Tim was watching television.
(Ellen kitap okurken Tim televizyon seyrediyordu.)
I saw him while he was driving. (Onu araba sürerken gördüm.)
Tom was looking after his baby sister once a week when he was single.(Tom bekarken haftada bir kez kız kardeşine bakıyordu.)
He was walking in the street in the street watching the shop windows when he suddenly met her.(Aniden onunla karşılaştığında,caddede vitrinleri seyrederek yürüyordu.)
Nothing much changed while she was away. * We chatted for a while. * A* Nothing much changed while she was away.
* We chatted for a while.
* A diversion to while away the long afternoons.
* When I went home, my mother was outside.
* I was watching television when George called me.
* While I was going to the school, I saw my grandmother.
* Ahmet was driving Adana, when he had an accident.
* My brother went outside, while I was doing my homework.
* When my brother went outside, I was doing my homework.
turkçelerini çevire bilirsen .D