Urgent Care Nurse
Urgent Care Nurse, undiagnosed and diagnosed patients of all ages in need of urgent intervention / injured individual practitioner of nursing care required.
Functions are carried out in emergency care nursing nursing functions are similar to other clinical areas, with the presence of many independent factors complicate the nurse's duties and practices.
- Time is limited,
- People have an emergency situation,
- Limited information can be obtained,
- Operating room, intensive care unit for the care of a clinical as well as other needs clarification is the possibility to
- Urgent listed as limitation of opportunities in the environment
Urgent Care Nurse;
- Physical assessment, hemodynamic measurements, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation techniques and must have special training in caring for trauma
- Must have knowledge in making triage
- Quick and extensive diagnostics should be capable of
- To gather the necessary information in a story
- Safe transport of the patient be able to provide the necessary places
- Be able to communicate effectively with the patient and relatives
- Stress başedebilmeli and problem solving should be capable of
- Management skills and leadership qualities to be
- Crisis intervention should be able to
- Suitable uncontrolled environment without losing composure
care must be capable of giving
- In order to improve itself continuously in the course of an emergency,
seminars, congresses and so on. Attend activities
- All applications should not harm the patient, according to the rules of ethics
should care about and responsive to patients' rights.
Urgent Care of Hemşireliği'nin
Emergency nursing being dealt with since the 1960s, nurses working in emergency departments have different characteristics than nurses working in other units and must be focused on the need for special training demobilization.
Changes and developments in nursing science industry in the 1970s has enabled the creation of nursing. Emergency nursing as a special branch of nursing based on a broad knowledge base, skilled and new roles and responsibilities for providing services has been meeting the needs of the patient.
In 1970, a group of nurses in the United States Emergency Department Nurses Association (Edna) 's established. Thus, improved standards of professional competence for emergency department nurses and educational opportunities were created. Edna standards of practice nurses in emergency suppressed in 1975 and this publication and the American Nurses Association (ANA) has been approved by the administrators.
In developed countries, emergency care, urgent care nurse continues to develop and expand the role and responsibility of the increasingly. Master's degree or certificate in emergency care nurses in the United States certified by authorities. 9 and 24 months post-graduate education, these programs are ongoing.
Emergency nursing certificate programs began in the 1980s. The Certified Emergency Nurse these programs (CEN) is carried out by. There are 4 years validity of certificates and certificate renewal process made a new examination.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), the national training and education standards for nurses identified. In 1992, the master or a precondition to have a higher level of nursing education and certification program was started in Practice Nursing.
An important role in emergency nursing practice emergency team, specially trained in this regard is the importance of hemşirelerce. Emergency medical team, personal skills, professional roles and responsibilities from time to time depending on the task or jurisdictions develop mess, this mess constant communication, collaborative approach and evaluation of the services provided can be solved.
Urgent Care Nurse Job Description
- Complying with ethical rules and attempts to make the entire application,
- The patient's main complaint and medical history taking and recording of detailed information about,
- Focused on the current situation to the appropriate physical examination and recording,
- Radiographic and laboratory tests appropriate for the patient's primary diagnosis on the request, sending and receiving lab samples,
- Life signs measurement and evaluation,
- Patient care plan development,