The advantages of Internet
Following are the advantages provided by the Internet:
1) Information The biggest benefit offered by the Internet is information. It functions as a valuable resource of information. You can find any type of information on any subject with the help of the search engines like Yahoo and Google.
2) Communication The primary goal of the Internet is communication. It has done extremely well in this field however the development process is still going on to make it more dependable and quick. By sending an e-mail we can contact a person who is physically present thousand miles away within the fraction of a second’s time.
3) Entertainment Internet functions as a popular medium of entertainment. A wide variety of entertainment including video games music movies chat room news and others can be accessed through the Internet.
4) E-commerce E-commerce is the idea that is implemented for any form of commercial strategy or business transactions that entails transmission of data from one corner of the world to another. E-commerce has become a fantastic option through which you can shop anything.
5) Formation of communities Internet helps in formation of communities or forums. Here a number of people can participate in different types of debates and discussions express their views and gather valuable knowledge.
6) Services A variety of services are offered via Internet for example job searching online bankingbuying movie tickets hotel reservations and consultation services etc. When you avail these services offline they become more expensive.