- I have been to Moscow. (Moskova"da bulundum.)
- You have finished the exercise. (Alıştırmayı bitirdin.)
- He has just gone home. (O, biraz önce evden çıktı.)
- She has already had a holiday this year. (O bu yıl çoktan tatile çıktı.)
- It has broken! (O kırıldı.)
- We have seen this film before. (Bu filmi daha önce gördük.)
- They have bought a new car. (Onlar yeni bir araba aldılar.)
- I have worked as a secretary for two years. (İki yıldır sekreter olarak çalışıyorum.)
- The film hasn"t started yet. (Film henüz başlamadı.)
• Haven’t they ever been to Turkey?
• Hasn’t she ever met John?
• I have not seen Tom this morning.
• The student’s have not finished their homework.
• Maria has not washed the dishes
• The secretary hasn’t typed the letter yet.
• We haven’t received any messages from Jack this week.